Every organization and individual in our industry is able to receive our e-newsletters full of information about CDN and the industry. They are also able to participate in our events and any trainings. Each organization and individual also benefits from our advocacy in Annapolis each year on behalf of the industry, and we are committed to keeping everyone up to date and provide opportunities to get involved.
Why should I join?
Paying members receive the following member exclusive benefits:
- Highlight of your organization or a project in our Member Spotlight on the Homepage of this website.
- Discounts on fees associated with CDN trainings and events
- Access to CDN organizational information and upcoming membership directory on our Members Only page. Our Members Only section is designed to provide paid members with access to important information regarding CDN. If you are already a member, contact for login information.
- Ability to have job opportunities posted on the Job Board
- Participation on the list serve connecting everyone in the industry
Your membership dollars support our work each day. It is important that we can say we represent a significant number of community development organizations to have the credibility we need during the General Assembly and leveraging resources for our members.
Here’s how to join, or to renew:
Choose a membership level for your organization:
- Small nonprofit or governmental agency: $100.00
(Annual operating budget under $500,000)
- Medium nonprofit or governmental agency: $250.00
(Annual operating budget between $500,000 and $999,999)
- Large nonprofit or government agency: $500.00
(Annual operating budget over $1,000,000)
- Individuals $25
Either provide your membership through PayPal:
Or to send payment by check:
Please download and complete the Membership Form and mail in your payment.
We welcome all corporate and individual donations.